February 15, 2019 - 16:00
April 5, 2019 - 20:00
AddressAAA Control View map
What is Textile School?
A center of excellence in information and knowledge on Textiles, and its related tiers such as Apparel, Fashion and Marketing. AAA Textile School is for developing clear, logical and analytical knowledge and skills on Textile-Apparel Science and Technology. This is the first ever concept in the country with leading academicians, experts and consultants.
What is General Certificate on Textile-Apparel Science (GCTAS)?
A professional development course comprehensively structured to impart useful data, information, knowledge, and practical workouts on Textile-Apparel Science. It is more than just literature based (that are usually outdated). That helps a candidate many ways, such as:
- to start career in Textile, Apparel and/or fashion-marketing fields
- to speed up professional career of already employed candidate
- to wipe out weakness in technical understanding and take & make decision right
- get a network through joining the course and a solution hub for future difficulties in his/her professional career path
- candidate get lifetime coach for professional growth
How is the course on GCTAS structured?
Our Consultants, Experts, Academicians and Content Advisors did expensive work-out with similar kinds of courses already offered our neighbouring countries such as India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan as well as other continents,- and unanimously decided on the name of the course and its content. Every year this team will review and update if any necessary inclusion required.
What is the eligibility of joining this program?
This is a professional certificate program, and therefore, eligibility criteria as:
- Graduation from any discipline
- Degree holders from any discipline
- Diploma holders from any discipline
- BSc Engg holders from any discipline
What is the program duration on GCTAS?
TOTAL Time duration: 4-months
- Common Courses+Practical: 90-hours
- Core Courses: 30-hours
- Project works: 10-hours
What are Common Courses?
- Textile-Apparel Industry (4-hr)
- Fundamentals on Fibers (4-hr+4-hr Prac)
- Fundamentals on Yarns (4-hr+4-hr Prac)
- Fundamentals on Weaving Techniques (4-hr+4-hr Prac)
- Fundamentals on Knitting Techniques (4-hr+4-hr Prac)
- Textile-Apparel Calculation (8-hr)
- Fundamentals on Dyeing, Printing & Finishing (4-hr+7-hr Prac)
- Fundamentals on Apparel Techniques (4-hr+7-hr Prac)
- Textile-Apparel Machinery(4-hr)
- Textile-Apparel Testing Basics (4-hr)
- Compliance Basics (4-hr)
- Fundamentals on Textile-Apparel Management (4-hr)
What are specialisation courses under GCTAS program?
A candidate may choose his/her one area of specialisation (compulsory) or more (optional on request and terms & condition apply). Presently, the specialisation offered are:
- Dyeing, Printing and Finishing
- Apparel Merchandising Management
- Sustainable Compliance Management
- Denim Washing and Finishing
- Weaving and Knitting Techniques
- Industrial Engineering
- Textile Management
- Textile Supply Chain Management
- Pattern Marking & 3-D Designs-Developments
When Classes will be held and what will be duration?
AAA Textile School is open seven days in a week. AAA Control is able to arrange classes any suitable time as per the our valued students. However, for considering suitability of our students, presently following the time table:
For Job holders: Friday- Daylong
For other: Saturday-Daylong
What is the fee of the program GCTAS?
Who are leading faculty for the Course?
- Engr. Momtaz Ahmed (BSc in Textile from BUTex in 1996)
Executive Director, Toufiq Textile Ltd
- Engr. Abrar A Apu (BSc in Textile from BUTex in 2001) & MSc Engr. (Germany)
Faculty, Textile Engineering, DIU
- Engr. Faizul Haque (BSc in Textile from BUTex in 2004) & MSc Engr. (DIU)
- Engr. Azharul Islam (BSc in Textile from BUTex in 2006) & MSc Engr. (MBSTU)
- Engr. Maeen M K Akter (BSc in Textile from BUTex in 2013) & MSc Engr. (BUET)