January 25, 2019 - 09:00
February 22, 2019 - 13:00
AddressAAA Control View map
Textile-Apparel-Fashion is the most largest and the most complex supply chain in the world, therefore the sustainability of this sector is also very complex. As every point of operation in this chain either deals with resources or environment (planet) and human interaction (social inclusivity), thus every point of operation is directly responsible for sustainability issues.
There is no single tool or method or either formula that will give answers of every point of operation’s sustainability, BUT there are a long list of methods and techniques and all together try to give solutions of sustainability-requirements and ways to fulfill those.
Profitability, image value and future prospect of Modern Industries are driven by implementation of Sustainability Principles in every work area. Thus, Sustainability Experts are most demanding in leading Textile and Garments Industries. This training contents are formulated so systematically which imparts intrinsic values of becoming Sustainable Experts in their work areas.
The content of this training is comprehensively formulated with 360-industrial views considering a product life cycle (cradle to cradle). Broadly the contents are based on
- Technical requirements: fundamentally effective and efficient use of resources using innovative methods
- Environmental Requirements: based on local, national, international and global requirements explicitly advocated in different requirement tools such as GOTS, ISO 14001, CSR ISO 26000, ISO 33000, Oeko-tex, Higg FEM, ZDHC, BER, BEPI. Buyers CoC
- Social Requirements: based on Local laws, ILO, BSCI, SEDEX, WRAP and Buyers CoC
Benefits of the training:
- The participants improve understanding
- on Sustainability principles and requirements
- compliance requirements, codes, and standards
- and skills to implement techniques and tools in fulfilling requirements
- formulating related policies, procedures, SOP
- and become asset for any textile-garments industries
Enhance performance roles:
- Production Departments
- Graduates from any disciplines
- Industrial employees from any section/dept.
- ETP Responsible
- University Faculty
- Environmental/Chemical responsible
- Compliance personnel
Registration Fee Tk. 4500/-
A/N: AAA Control; A/No: 148.110.29317; Bank: DBBL